Peeyade is a social and lifestyle platform helping locals connect with their cities through novel and memorable experiences - starting from Tehran. Its model is evolving from content creation and curation, toward, capturing and analyzing location data in order to offer geosocial insights.
Download Apps. at:
Follow Peeyade at:
Peeyade is a social and lifestyle platform helping locals connect with their cities through novel and memorable experiences. By recommending activities to enhance people’s free time, Peeyade also helps cities and their local businesses thrive and become more vibrant.
On a mission to close the gap between cities and their locals, starting with Tehran.
- Peeyade is a trusted source for the latest local news, restaurants, cafes, events, and city culture.
- Known for its exploration guides, created by knowledgeable city experts called “Peeyadechies”
Peeyade currently offers:
- Content Marketing services for businesses and events: blogs, photography, videography, reviews
- Strong team
- Engaged following
Peeyade’s model is evolving from Content Marketing (Phase 1) towards offering Location Based Services (LBS) (Phase 2)
- LBS solutions will include Marketing (LBM) and Social Network (LBSN) services designed to collect and analyze location data and offer geo-social insights
There is a disconnect between cities and their locals.
- Tehran has a wide variety of activities to offer (restaurants, cafes, historic sites, galleries, events etc.) and a young population seeking new experiences.
- Yet, some local businesses find it challenging to connect with their target customers in an effective way
- Urban development has been based on a top-down approach, without proactively accounting for citizen’s needs and limitations
There is a need for a trusted platform to provide local information and insights and help Tehroonis proactively plan their limited leisure time, navigate Tehran’s latest offerings and improve their lifestyle
Inspiring locals to re-discover their cities
Founded in 2015, Peeyade is a social and lifestyle platform, encouraging locals to explore their cities, through its engaging content, recommendations and packages.
- Valuable content that promotes local experiences and events
- Growing active community of locals and businesses
Key Channels: Instagram Page | Peeyade App | Webpage
- Content marketing solutions
Phase 2 (Coming soon): LBS solutions for added value and scalability
- Geo-targeted content and Ads
A growing young population, interested in exploring new products, services and events locally
- 60% Young urbanized population (<30 years old)
- 60% Internet penetration
- 62% Social Media penetration
- Tehran alone accounts for ~25% of total consumer spending in Iran
- Leisure spending grew by 5% in 1396
- Events market grew by 20% (performances, concerts, cinema, etc.)
- Domestic (leisure) trips have increased by ~30% due to dollar appreciation
- Growing demand for location-targeted advertising : local businesses can compete with larger players by connecting with their target customers through highly customized Ads
- Growing demand for data collection and analytics: to improve asset management and resource allocation
Peeyade has established strong brand recognition and engaged following.
- MVP up and running
- 107k+ Instagram followers
- 20K+ users on Android App
- 1K+ POI
- 33-40% Customer retention (B2B)
- Successful campaigns Peeyadegardi
- Awarded 2nd place at Silk-road competition
Products & Services
1.1. Content marketing solutions (Businesses & Events)
- POI profile can register and their profile analytics for free.
- Businesses can connect with their target audience through Peeyade’s push services using different content including:
1.2. Deals (Businesses)
- Businesses can promote various offers to Peeyade’s users (e.g. discounts, promotions etc.)
2.1. Location-targeted ads (Businesses & Events)
Businesses can connect with their target audience through Peeyade’s push services, which can target users based on their location in real time.
2.2. Experience packages (Peeyade users/Consumers)
Paid activity bundles curated by Peeyade.
- Restaurants: fine dining, fast food, etc.
- Events: Performances, gallery shows, workshops, concerts, etc.
- Retail promotions: Pop-up shops. Sample sales, etc.
- Meetups: gatherings based on location and common interests
2.3. Routing (Peeyade users/consumers)
Free city tours curated by Peeyade.
- Gamification: incentivizing user engagement and loyalty
- Data collection: encouraging dialogue and customer feedback Check-ins, Reviews, Comments etc.
Marketing & Growth Strategy
From a content marketing platform (Phase 1) to a location based service platform (Phase2)
- Peeyade will build its sales team to accelerate its B2B sales for its Content Marketing solutions
- Peeyade will restructure its product department by assigning a project managers to each solution.
- Within a year Peeyade will build and release the following LBS solutions:
- Location-based Targeted Ads
- Peeyade’s immediate focus is capturing market share in Tehran
- Upon reaching a penetration of: 200K users (B2C) and + 3.5K POI’s (B2B), such that Tehran’s growth strategy shifts from acquisition to retention, Peeyade will pursue additional markets.
Customer acquisition strategy (will vary with each city)
- Onboarding a minimum number of vendors as POI’s
- User acquisition strategy (B2C) including:
- City-specific content (Articles/blogs, Influencer collaborations, Social media campaigns etc. )
- Experience packages
- Offline campaigns including events, billboards, etc.
Lena Vafaey - Founder / CEO
BSc Geotechnical Engineering, University of British Columbia Master of Architecture, Pratt Institute
Lena combines her academic background in urban studies and architecture, with her professional experience in architecture and design, to offer a unique and creative perspective to urban lifestyle that Peeyade is known for. Her strategy and vision have provided the necessary direction to the Content team, in selecting the best topics and POI’s to attract a loyal following, while establishing a strong brand.
Kasra Vafaey - COO / Human Resource Manager
BA, Business Administration and Management, University of Greenwich
Kasra is a successful entrepreneur, with a solid operational and managerial experience. Kasra founded and managed Tsixty in 2009, which is a successful skateboard retailer. Kasra’s hands-on approach to operations and human resource management, has been the driving force behind Peeyade’s team structure and operational protocol.
- Peeyade will break even by the 18th month.
- Investment ask: 3B Toman.
- Post-money valuation: 11B Toman.
- Share offering: 27%
- CAC for new users :2K Toman
- LTV for each customer: 3.2K Toman
6 months ago